Silas in; 5x05 “Monster’s Ball”.
"Okay, I gotta admit there’s a part of me that just wanted to hear you say that you still love me. That’s how big my ego is.”
Awe who is this?
The Franco Brothers
i wanna be in the middle of that sandwich
Rose: “Stefan is different. His love is pure. He will always be good for her.”
1- So while Paul and Nina has chamestry (whatever the hell that is) Nina and Ian actually has chemistry.
2- yeah they have nothing except for friendship, loyalty, trust, understanding, adventure.. Yup it’s all sex..
3- totally! I mean everyone’s lives and happiness should stop bc of Stefan right? Because I mean he’s totally the main character of the show..
4- and yet if all SE moments a re ruined you till call them epic?? How??
5- Stefan saves people?? What?? Oh I guess he saved Elena.. Wait no he left her to drown and I believe it was Damon who saved her even when he wasn’t there… Actually stefan hasn’t saved anyone to what I remember but I do remember Damon saving everyone and their mother… But what do I know?? It’s Saint Steffie, he who can do no wrong..
Sorry not sorry
I’m surrounded BUT stupidity.
Did you pick this…
The legitimate emotion on my face every time I think of how happy Elena and Stefan used to be.
stelena + decade dances“Teach me some moves.”
This is probably THE most spine chilling thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Never forget the events that happened today 12 years ago.
- Time the burning towers stood: 56 minutes and 102 minutes
- Time they took to fall: 12 seconds
- Total number killed in attacks in New York: 2,606
- Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
- Number of NYPD officers: 23
- Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
- Number of WTC companies in the towers that lost people: 128
- Number of employees who died in Tower One: 1,402
- Number of employees who died in Tower Two: 614
- Number of employees lost at Cantor Fitzgerald: 658
Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks: 115
- Ratio of men to women who died: 3:1
- Age of the greatest number who died: between 35 and 39
- Bodies found “intact”: 291
- Remains found: 21,744
- Number of families who got no remains: 1,717
- Estimated units of blood donated to the New York Blood Center:36,000
- Total units of donated blood actually used: 258
- Number of people who lost a spouse or partner in the attacks:1,609
- Estimated number of children who lost a parent: 3,051
- Percentage of Americans who knew someone hurt or killed in the attacks: 20
- FDNY retirements, January–July 2001: 274
- FDNY retirements, January–July 2002: 661
- Number of firefighters on leave for respiratory problems by January 2002: 300
- Number of funerals attended by Rudy Giuliani in 2001: 200
- Number of FDNY vehicles destroyed: 98
- Tons of debris removed from site: 1,506,124
- Days fires continued to burn after the attack: 99
- Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100
- Days the New York Stock Exchange was closed: 6
- Point drop in the Dow Jones industrial average when the NYSE reopened: 684.81
Economic loss to New York in month following the attacks: $105 billion
- Estimated cost of cleanup: $600 million
- Total FEMA money spent on the emergency: $970 million
- Estimated amount donated to 9/11 charities: $1.4 billion
- Estimated amount of insurance paid worldwide related to 9/11:$40.2 billion
- Estimated amount of money needed to overhaul lower-Manhattan subways: $7.5 billion
- Amount of money granted by U.S. government to overhaul lower-Manhattan subways: $4.55 billion
- Estimated amount of money raised for funds dedicated to NYPD and FDNY families: $500 million
- Percentage of total charity money raised going to FDNY and NYPD families: 25
- Estimated number of New Yorkers suffering from post-traumatic-stress disorder as a result of 9/11: 422,000